I've wanted to try and make a large log cabin block for a long time. After starting an all blue block, I had an ah-hah moment and decided on some Roy G Biv. This is one more project that is completely from things I had already in my stash. If I add up all the things that I've done and haven't shown you, I think I've gone through about 15 yards of fabric in the last month. It could be a bit more. I don't know whether to be proud or freaked out since my cupboard is not bare.
Anyway, enough, if I wear myself out with this one post I may never come back. Then Jess will probably stop making me cool labels that I don't notice and I really couldn't bear that. On to the pictures.
Backed with Kona in yellow and bound with Kona in coal.
Quilted in a square spiral starting from the middle and going down the middle of each "log".
I've put this one up for sale in the shop because, well, I guess you can have too many quilts. If it doesn't sell though, I won't be crushed because in my heart I believe, you really can't ever have too many quilts.