Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Quilt tops


So, while trying to get over jet lag I made these two baby size quilt tops. You saw the Flip Flop block last post but I hope this is a better picture. The newest one is from the same designer and is called the S curve. You can see her here. The first quilt was very easy to put together. The next was just a bit more time consuming. For someone who wants to quilt but not do a lot of piecing this could be a fun project. There are several other versions at various levels of difficulty to choose from and I am sure you could come up with a few of your own!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're still lagging.... It really sucks. I'm a little apprehensive about going home for that very reason, but I suppose I'll just deal with it.

    Your quilt tops are awesome. I especially like the first one that you did. Very cool.

    Have I mentioned yet how happy we are to have you home? :)

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!