Monday, August 18, 2014

A whole lot of animals... and +'s

This blog slacking is no joke. We have so many projects...they are even photographed- why can't we get our stuff together? 

I wanted to use up the remainder of my printed spoonflower fabric. This last year for me has been one of finally use up all those supplies I have been hoarding (remember this is me talking not mom... she has no such goals in mind - lol) 
 So this quilt is definitely bright and fun and outside of my normal choices. But I love it and hopefully it will make some little boy very happy. 
 Diagonal quilting is my new go to. 

It's up in the etsy shop waiting for it's new home! 


4 comments:

  1. It's not that I'm not trying to use up all my stash, I just started with SO MUCH of it!! Ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. A plus quilt is still on my to do list. This one is fun with all the bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I still can't figure out how you finish quilts so fast. I don't have two active kids and I can't seem to get mine done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... we have been making quilts this whole last year and are just showing them all now... so we really aren't moving that fast.

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!