Saturday, July 5, 2014

Parkers Invite

I've been super busy with invites lately.... and life... 

We are going to start posting more normally. Maybe... I mean we have a years worth of making that we haven't shown you guys. If you want peaks of some of what we are up to then check us out on instagram (jessicammc and corinnea) but there's even more we have been holding out on you with because we make a LOT of gifts.... 
Hopefully I will find the gifts that go with this invite and post them for you.... they're pretty awesome if I do say so myself!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys!! Would love to see all the stuff you made over the last year! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your invites and graphic designs (is that what it's called?) . And of course would love to see what you guys have been up to.

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!