Monday, August 30, 2010

A,B,C,1,2,3's

I finished this project just before my mum and dad arrived....when I was supposed to be cleaning the house... but it turned out to be perfect timing because apparently the guys really like to play with them!
I had seen this idea a while back on a blog... not sure which one exactly but I saved the picture for inspiration and eventually found the source of the picture was this etsy store. So if you would like to get your own I would highly suggest purchasing them from there- her prices are super reasonable.



Of course if you are nuts like me and have a bunch of beautiful wool felt that your awesome mother has sent you and decide to make your own I would recommend using these magnets.

I made a full set of upper and lower case, an additional set of vowels and 2 sets of 0-9... I have been informed though that more vowels are needed!
just when I thought I was done!
I have a lot more to show you I know I kind of dropped off for a while... and probably will again... but lots is going on... and eventually I will get pictures of it and show it to you!

4 comments:

  1. I L.O.V.E. the letters. Let's make some for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH HOW CUTE! What a great idea! And SO glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I too have them saved in my favorites from an etsy seller! I wanted to do some for the christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!