Thursday, August 5, 2010

Our Back Yard

If you're standing in the center of our yard and turn in a circle,  this is what you'll see.

Back right corner of yard

Left Back corner of yard
Patio
Back of the house.
 In front of the chimney is a pump system for our well. It's not very attractive but it sure will help when I need water!
So yes, the yard is big but it's not as big as it looks.... There is so much I'd like to do. When I first saw the photos with the hammock it was pretty much a done deal. Have I told you I love hammocks?? My son has already replaced this with a new one. I also look forward to seeing if I still have a green thumb. Gardening is something I used to love. Then there's the terrace or patio (depending on where you've lived for the past few years.....) I'm picturing big dinners with friends and family. 
Give me a call when you're in town! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm HUNGRY!!! Come feed me now! I am making blackberry cobbler ... hoping it turns out. I don't think I've ever had it before. Your hammock is uber comfortable as long as there are no flying dogs or brothers around to mess with you. It is lacking a servant to bring you ice tea though.... bummer... I think we should call it a the terrace.... guess I need to fix the floor plan!!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!