Monday, February 9, 2015

Randi's Shower Invite

Still playing catch up. I am not sure how many invites I will be doing now that we have moved... I guess I will have to figure out other reasons to water color? This was my second watercolor- I think.... I've lost track a bit.

Everything on this invite was created in pieces and then scanned in and moved around to create the invite. Which is really fun and forgiving. The elephant now hangs in our living room... cause he is so cute! 

The invite was printed onto watercolor paper.


The gift is up next!



2 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! Maybe you should watercolor to make fabric. The background on the invite would make a great fabric print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so intrigued with how you scan it then mess around with it. I've got big dreams...
    and the water color is just fantastic! I'm glad you have the elephant displayed because it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!