Friday, February 6, 2015

Going away gifts ... Part 3

Mom asked for me to do something with water colors and the phrase 'and they all lived happily ever after' so I made this for her and gave it to her before we left. Actually I had Bella give it to her so she would have an easier time with it. Kids are good for that! 



At some point I will get a good scan of it and print one for myself!


 P.S. Corinnea here.... Making it easier on me by having Bella give it to me actually means, Mom wouldn't dissolve into hysterical crying in front of Bella there by making it easier on her... It worked, for the most part. 

4 comments:

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!