1. The highest elevation is 1448m which is just not that high.
2. On the first really sunny day in weeks, everyone in S. Germany, N. Switzerland and E. France will be at Feldberg.
3. When there is an unusually high snowfall, everyone else may try to crowd in.
4. During said snowfall, the chairs lifts are only a foot off the ground. I'm short, this is too low.
5. The runs are short, the lift lines are long.
6. There are not a lot of lifts.
7. The gulasch at the place over the top of the mountian is good but it's a long walk back up.
8. The "black" runs are frequented by 3 year olds.
9. Do not take my husband or myself to help with directions. Apparently we are directionally impaired at Feldberg.
10. A 7k trip down an unmarked ski route can lead to a 35 euro taxi ride and 20k later you are back at your car.