Saturday, April 16, 2011

And The Winner Is!

Oops! Is it Saturday already?

Thanks so much  for all of the lovely comments!! I truly appreciate the time you take to leave them for me. I love knowing what all of you think, and it's nice to know that I'm not the only one that is jazzed about seeing my name in print. 

So without further ado................. 

the random number generator chose,
 
In between working and trying to have some fun, I've managed to restock my shop. Take a look and tell me what you think!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Heather G! Corinnea, your new stuff is really neat! The sheet girdles are very clever! And your leather stuff is nice. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you are re-stocking your shop and I love the new items. I got the mag and it is really gorgeous; love your article and the pictures. I look forward to seeing what is ahead for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! The first thing I noticed on your page was that you'd restocked. Love the new goodies! Congrats onyour continued Etsy success.

    You mentioned that you're working, I must have missed that somewhere... Where are you working?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Heather and your shop is awesome. Love the Pat Bravo fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow she's in a magazine !! Congratulations, that's just so wonderful. And well earned !!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!