Thursday, February 16, 2012

I love Recess!

One of my favorite quilts sold. As much as I am sad to see it go it's nice that someone will finally be using it! A matching bumper was requested to go along with it. 
Luckily Mum was nice enough to let me buy some of the now impossible to find fabric that she had in her stash so I could make this happen.  
I LOVE the way it turned out. The crib it's off to fill is white (to explain the choice in backing and binding).
This project reminded us how much we adore this fabric. So maybe if we can get all of the projects we already have started wrapped up we will get back to doing some more quilty goodness with this stuff. 

5 comments:

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!