Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Eagles (football)

A friend requested an Eagles growth chart.... everyone knows I am totally not a sports team person - but it's always fun to try something different!

 I really enjoyed the process... though it was time consuming... the design at least was a no brainer. I tried to make it look as close as I could to the pictures of their stadium that I found online.
 It's painted with acrylic on primed canvas and then I sealed it with a Matte Finish.
 Lots of fun to do... unfortunately I had to buy the canvas in bulk so now to figure out what to do with the remaining 4+ yards of canvas... I listed some of it in the shop... but I am sure you'll be seeing a lot more projects with it in the near future
 hopefully the new parents will enjoy it
And so the little one will be ready to dress for the games this next season a onesie was made
This was done using the usual freezer paper method-- I cut multiple layers of paper to print the different colors-- fun on a small item ...could drive you crazy though 

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! They both turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute for a sports fan! I'm sure the parents will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Sports fans are gonna LOVE this line of your work!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You are just pumping out awesomeness! This is great!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!