Tuesday, January 24, 2012

No moose were harmed in the making of this post....

Mum bought this moose for my little brother sometime 7-10 years ago. I stole it 4-6 years ago and it has been hanging in my guest room. It's awesome. For some reason I was thinking I would probably get rid of it.... I am very confused by this train of thought...what's wrong with me? Thank goodness Micah took notice of it a few weeks ago and  he LOVES it! He likes to talk to it and give it hugs and kisses. 
 So I decided he needed some garland- I've been looking for an excuse to make some felted ball garland for ages. I'm still not sure how I want to drape it over his horns. But I guess I have time to figure that out.  
I can't wait to start setting up the new rooms... unfortunately since I am not ready for Micah to sleep in the twin bed it will probably be another two months... I would feel bad decorating the nursery in pink and making him sleep it it- he already has enough issues- haha. It will be here soon enough though so I don't feel the need to rush it!

5 comments:

  1. Want to see video of him talking to it. Very cute. Can't wait to see what you come up with for his room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it. If Anthro did kids rooms that would be in one;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting that type of garland for my christmas tree! I love those! Are they easy to make?

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!