I bought this fabric a few months ago intending to make toy bags for Micah. Somehow, I never got around to it. I may or may not have bought him a toy at Christmas that has pieces. Pieces that can get lost. Pieces that need a bag.
Remembering that I meant to sew bags, I finally pulled this fabric back out and did it.
I really love these little robots.
I bought what ended up being a very scant half yard. I used it all. The drawstring bag is unlined with a clean finish seam. The zipper bag is lined with Kona cotton. I wasn't sure there would be enough so I even use the selvedge edge for the strap. Instead of hiding the writing, I let it show.