Monday, July 13, 2009

One down, one million to go

Don't tell you know who, but I've got a lot of projects I need to get done. I managed to accomplish one of them this evening. I bought this fabric, oh, none of your business how long ago. It's the K & Co line. Yum. I took it all the way to Florida, North Carolina and back to Germany. I really thought we'd have time to do it while I was at Jessica's. Then I talked myself into thinking I needed her approval before I made her an apron she didn't ask for. Who am I kidding? My problem is, I LOVE fabric, I LOVE to sew, I LOVE to make things for people, and I have too little time. Or is it that I don't use my time wisely enough? Please don't answer that for me.

9 comments:

  1. Really nice! Thanks for reminding me that I haven't even started my sister's =-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, first off, I want one!! Second, darling picture of you, really like your hair. Just keep sewing, just keep sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so stinkin cute, love love love the apron, is it easy enough for me to try? and love the fabric, time, such a problem, never enough and it never comes at the right time either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! and i guess the apron is ok...he he he, I'm so funny! The apron is adorable! This style looks so good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I'm looking forward to the "million" to come

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it can't wait to get it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fabrics! How I wish I could sew like you! I could have all the time in the world and not be able to produce anything as nice!

    And you take such a great photo!

    Continue to post and maybe I'll get inspired to do something as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you guys!

    Mary, just get it done!

    Sher, of course you could make this.

    Joan, I know you're being crafty, how's the glass studio coming?

    Mom, you are now in the line, project number 999,872 K?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this apron... One day I might just get one done for meeeee :)

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!