Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Saint Augustine

Tuesday we went to Saint Augustine (we go here a lot with company... we've never been without company...now that I think about it) It's the nations oldest city. It's cute but unfortunately they have gone way over the deep end of kitschy with the shops they've allowed in and they don't let artists sell out in the squares... which is so ridiculously backwards and lame... anyway it's a very pretty town and there are good restaurants and I try to focus on that when we go.

A pirate ship

The fort... where it started raining on us... just like last time!
This is Flagler College

Me
I love having mom around to take pictures... I am lazy and she saw things I hadn't noticed before.

I really like this one



I never noticed the lions head way up there.
We drove out to the island to climb the light house but a storm was rolling in and they closed it. Bummer since apparently the view is gorgeous.
So I am still not done posting on the trip, but you guys said you wanted pictures. I am going to try and wrap it up soon, I have been ridiculously and randomly busy that I haven't had time to sit down. We found out we have company coming this weekend which I am TOTALLY excited about however I have A LOT of cleaning up to do because we were having too much fun to clean before.

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS photos! What a beautiful place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I feel totally guilty that we didn't stop and clean!!!
    That was a fun day, what a great lunch!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!