Saturday, July 18, 2009

Not what I am supposed to be doing, ammended

Jennifer let me borrow Miss Ava for a moment. Couldn't ask for a more gorgeous model. It's so much better on a munchkin than hanging on a line, that's for sure!



Tuesday Jennifer, Tina and I were in the shop admiring Jennifer's back pack and our newest line "Close to my heart" by Faye Burgos for Marcus Fabrics. We were drooling over both and wondering if she should make back pack with this line. I was thinking of the Oliver + S patterns because I often do, I like them so much..... Anyway, Jennifer and I decided to get the same two fabrics, I would make the birthday dress and she would make the 2 + 2 blouse. You may have noticed I am on this getting my projects done kick. So of course instead of continuing on with that noble scheme, I go ahead with this new plan. Try as I might, (and cause Jennifer dared me) I couldn't get this done yesterday. Buttonholes at 1am are not a good idea and last night I listened....
Yet again, I love these patterns. Love the way it turned out.

13 comments:

  1. Love it! Igot nothing accomplished again. : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! And totally in envy of you!

    I should show you what I did yesterday...baby blanket you ask? HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it turned out so cute!! I love it! And, you did get a project done, which is awesome! It just happened to be a new one, instead of one of those already in the queue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute, I love this pattern, the strip across the front is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm so behind on commenting! You've been BUSY! Awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Did we ever figure out who finished first =-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO much cuter in person (hard to believe, I know)! The pictures don't do the color justice! It's so well made and adorable! I have to make one now. You inspire,,:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the cutest little dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you know I love it!!!! Looked great on AVA :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWWWWW! It was great to begin with, but even better on Miss Ava! SO cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! What a perfectly lovely model! Once again, lucky you!

    So, how are the rest of your projects doing? ;-)

    Don't EVEN ask me about mine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute dress! And what an adorable model!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!